Thursday, September 09, 2010

All Dressed Up!

Lily at Discovery Gateway
Our Lily is at such a cute stage! She has the funniest personality. Tonight I was getting ready to go to the temple. I had changed into a dress with sandals. I hear Lily thrashing around in her room and crying. I asked her if I could help her and her sassy side came out with an adamant, "no, go away mom!". A few minutes later, Lily walks down the stairs in a skirt, shirt (which is on upside down- the neck is around her waist!), sandals and she even put tights on! She was so proud of herself! It was cute that she even put tights on because I haven't put tights on her since winter. I wish I would have taken a picture. I gave her a hug and told her I was going to the temple. She then replied, "I want to go with you". Thus the reason she had gotten all dressed up, tights and all!

No comments: