Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Time

Last night I was scheduled to work, but got cancelled. We were in desperate need of some family time so we went miniature golfing at Boondocks. Both kids loved it and Rob and I also really enjoyed ourselves! Evan picked the Lizard course to play.

Survived Hole #1

Rob and his lucky green ball. Rob gave me a handicap of 1 on each hole and I barely beat him!The kids were so cute carrying their club and ball, acting like they knew what they were doing!Lily was attached to my club and ball. She would not put it down. Rob and I actually switched off with his club and ball and just let Lily carry mine around. Any time we would look at Lily she would pull the club and ball toward her and say "mine"! Yes, she is in the lovely "mine" stage.This lizard was the last hole and if you putted the ball into the right spot it blew fire. Rob was the only one of us to get the cool fire effect and Evan thought it was way cool!
Mini golf was a blast and I think we will be doing it more often if anyone wants to join us! Though the bumper boats and go carts also look like a lot of fun. So we may have to try those out next time.

5 comments:

Nic said...

We'd love to join you!! Today Coleson asked if we were still going to get to play with Evan sometime. It was sad! I told him when we go visit Utah we'd be sure to play with him. What do you say?? I thought that was the best answer I could give him. Carter said the other day, "Evan's grandma is short and now my grandma is short." He was referring to the distance from our house to our grandma's house and remembered Evan's grandma lived close to him too. Funny!! Miss you guys!!

Kat said...

We would love to go! Ceci loves mini golf too!!

Heather Widdison said...

Mandy,
So good to see you guys are doing good! I just wanted to let you know someone must have got a hold of your e-mail address because I keep getting these weird e-mails from you promoting all these electronic sites? If you give me your e-mail I will forward them to you so you can see. spa98009@yahoo.com

Alisa said...

Looks like fun! I'd love to join you guys, too!! LOL :)

Elise said...

Mandy. Looks like so much fun! Your little family is so dang cute! Love the pics on the side. Hope all is well in the UT : D

E