Sunday, July 12, 2009

Granger Orthodontics Grand Opening!

Rob's West Valley office, Granger Orthodontics, is opening tomorrow!! Rob's business partner, Micah, I mean Dr Mortensen, will be seeing the first patients tomorrow and Rob will be in the office Tuesday. Rob and Micah have put so much time and energy into the office and hopefully it will all pay off. They were at the office until midnight last night trying to get some last minute things done. If you know anyone who needs braces send them their way!

Here are some pictures of the office about a month ago. Obviously a lot more has been done since these pics but this is the last time I saw the office. We are going today to see the completed office so I will post more updated pictures later. My good friend Kelley designed the office and it is absolutely beautiful! It all started with us asking her to help us pick out carpet and it turned into her designing the whole office. I don't think she knew what she was getting herself into, but she has done an amazing job. Starting a business has been a lot more work than any of us ever imagined!

This is the reception desk.
This is looking from the treatment bay into a semi-private treatment room. The coolest cabinets for the treatment bay. I absolutely love these!
The sterilization areaThe semi private treatment roomStaff lounge with lockers on the left.I love how all the rooms have different colors and styles of cabinets. I can't wait to see the finished results today. If you are in the area, 4100 South Bangerter in the Granger Medical Building, stop by and take a tour. Rob will be in the office on Tuesday and Thursday & Micah will be there Monday and Wednesday. Wish them luck!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!
Thinking of you!!!

Andrea said...

That's awesome!!!

the watkins said...

I heard it's a beautiful office. We will have to stop by sometime. If I hear of anyone who needs braces I will send them that way.