Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hazel Bee

We got our family pictures back a few weeks ago and I seriously look at them everyday! I love them! Our friend Haylie is an amazing photographer. She put her photography business on hiatus after she had her twins but is back in the business and we couldn't be more excited. Her business is called Hazel Bee Photography. Check her out!

I posted SEVERAL of the photos below. I would have posted all of them because I LOVE them all, but that would have taken me all night!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Great photos. What a beautiful family you guys are!

the watkins said...

Such cute pictures!

You win the award for taking the most pictures at L.Powell. I think Kaden loved having little friends there!

Brittany said...

Oh! I love those pics, what a cute family you have. It looks like you had a great trip to Powell as well, how fun.

Sue said...

love, love, love...so cute!

(Alli Jagoda) said...

You all should be professional models!